After an experiment kills millions of people, the living must get used to coexisting with the ghosts the dead left behind.
Right… I’m gonna cut to the chase. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times. I don’t judge the film but its intentions. So, if you decide to watch it, this is what you sign up for:
- Teenage scenery.
- Emo girl.
- Weird guy no one likes except for the emo girl.
- An American(!) school full of students where no one is obese.
- In fact, an American(!) school full of (white) people where EVERYONE could as well be an underwear model.
- Back to the emo/weird, they are investigators, come up with a theory that no one ever thought before or believes now, and fall in love.
- In the end, you’ll never guess, they were right all along. Every other buffoon scientist wasted their degrees.
- Music, which is not bad at all actually, accompanies every single sequence as the narrative and dialogue are beyond understanding.
- Speaking of something decent, photography and set decoration are dark and compelling respectively.
To conclude, do you remember the 80s and 90s teenage horrors? Then forget about this! I don’t like doing reviews like this one and I have no idea what possessed me to watch it – Maybe the past, glorious days of Dermot Mulroney. Strictly under 15. Please provide ID before hitting “play”. You’ve been warned!
To everyone responsible for this film: Do not underestimate your audience’s mentality! It is immoral and, for that, you pay the price ==> Opening Weekend USA: $815 (Source: IMDb). Producers, accept the facts:
- The US is a country of multiculturalism.
- There are people who may not fit the profile to advertise fragrances but they are beautiful in their own way nonetheless.
- Cast actors and actresses according to their skills, not your fantasy of the ideal appearance.
2 thoughts on “I Still See You (2018): Fantasy / Horror / Sci-fi”
Wow one film not to put on my lust. How do films like this get made. Crazy.