There are priceless moments in one’s life where a plate of ravioli, a glass of Sangiovese, and neorealist cinematic masterpieces by Vittorio De Sica and Luchino Visconti mean the world.
This isn’t one of them moments. After watching “Mission: Impossible – Fallout”, I read some mixed reviews which got me thinking… What the actual f@!# is wrong with some people?! Well, it’s a long list and it’s beside the point. Is it a classic film? No. Will one encounter Shakespearean acting? Nope. In a production wrapped in 161 shooting days, let me shed some light on what you’ll encounter:
- Phenomenal action by water, land, and air with every possible vehicle available.
- Dynamic hand-to-hand combats.
- Tom Cruise doing all of his stunts himself and all actors delivering stupendous performances.
- Rebecca Ferguson being as jaw-dropping as always.
- Twists and turns with everyone switching sides.
- Amazingly unnoticeable VFX.
Trust that writer/director Christopher McQuarrie and Tom Cruise have collaborated on 9 films together. It is a duo that works and gets results. Tom Cruise characterized it as an epic personal tale with enormous emotional stakes for the characters.
So, it’s one of them moments…
You can find it here: https://amzn.to/37dgtbi